- Boil/steam the sweet potatos, carrot & suede
until they're mashable.
- Boil the quinoa (keen-wah!) for 30 mins in boiling water with herbs & smoked paprika.
- Fry the red pepper, sherlots, tomatos, sprinkling in smoked paprika, onion powder, mixed herbs & lemon juice.
- Crush the cashew nuts & sprinkle them into the frying pan.
- Mix together the mashed sweet potato, carrot & suede and the boiled quinoa.
- Mix the fried veg with the mash & quinoa.
- Squish it all together (nice and messy!)
- Add flax seed liberally - it's a super food and it'll help it form a less gooey mixture.
- Form into burger shapes (Yorkshire pudding trays really help!)
- Cook - gas mark 6 for 30 mins, keep checking, attempt to turn over!
I made a cheese & chive sauce using alrpo soya milk, sunflower spread, whole meal flower, cheese & fresh chives & lemon juice.
Worked SO well with the burgers!
Charlie "Two spoons" :)