Thursday 6 March 2014

The brand new tuff spot!

Woohoo.. I'm officially in the tuff spot club! I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these big black beauties ever since I've been stalking the Pinterest & Blogger & Facebook parenting groups and found out - all you cool parents own one! and with good reason! This is one of the best things I've bought this year and it means I can copy and create loads of Tuff Spot ideas of my own!

So here is Charlie being introduced to his new Tuff Tray (We can't actually call it "Tuff Spot" as he thinks we're talking about Spot the dog, whom he currently adores!)



He immediately started to jump up and down it it saying "Boing boing boing!"Then I let him use his imagination...


I just love how versatile it is to a child before you even use it for messy play! It instantly creates a lovely, flat smooth surface for wheeling cars/buses/trains over, building on, and rolling balls about in. Charlie absolutely loved it from the moment he stepped into it! Whoever was the first to come up with the idea of getting one for child (and adult, lets be honest)-related fun - you're a genius! 

No comments:

Post a Comment